The object was built in 1900. Originally it was used as the headquarters of the Alexander Suvorov Cadet Corps. In 1953 it was transformed into the Office of the Council of Ministers, which in 1997 changed its name to the Chancellery of the Prime Minister.
1/3 Ujazdowskich Avenue / Warsaw
SCOPE OF WORK
- Replacement of the existing VAS Sinaps control panel
- Electro-acoustic services