The present building was built in 1927 on the site of the Lazarski Station building, situated at the end of the tunnel connecting the platforms from the side of Głogowska Street in Poznań. The new station was built in connection with the preparations for the National General Exhibition. In 1978 it was declared a monument. In later years it was renovated and modernized.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Provision and commissioning of the IVO control panel and system
- Provision of sound system
- Electro-acoustic services
IVO VAS integration with the teletechnical installations management system using MODBUS IP.